Monday 8 October 2012

ZOMBEATZ

My zombie music video came out! 
Check it out!! ---> 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl9dbW5BS5Y&feature=youtu.be

I had so much fun filming this. I've always wanted to be a zombie (well to play a zombie but come a zombie Apocalypse I'd rather be an awesome zombie slayer) and I FINALLY got my chance! 
I went to Brighton's Stanmer Park early on a saturday with my friend, Jess to get fully zombie-fied. We dressed in clothes willing to be ruined as we soon pasted ourselves in fake blood and mud then did a few warm ups with the fellow extras and producers. The best warm up including having to be human at "10" then transform to zombie at "1" in front of the whole group then once fully transformed we then had to attempt to attack the rest of the group but not being able to eat them. Really it was just an excuse to try and freak out each other. 
Soon we got down to the filming. Or should I say running? There was a LOT of running!
We chased Bady Lilblak, the artist, all over the park and got to do a shot which I liked to call "What's that coming over the hill?" which is pretty self explanatory. 

So, watch, share and enjoy this kinda long video! 

:) Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment