Wednesday 22 August 2012

Explanation.

Oh yeah, the zombie thing!

Well first of all, some background info:
I've just finished my GCSEs (awaiting results tomorrow!! Ack!) and finally, finally(!) I've been allowed by my parents to start gaining acting experience in the professional world. I've wanted to be an actress ever since I knew what it was. 
So I logged on, and found myself an online agency.Here's my profile --> http://www.starnow.co.uk/lucyanneheward 
A month after I got my first job! I was sooooo happy when I found out I actually cried with happiness! It was an extra role in the promotional film where I had to be a stereotypical 'Hoodie'. Unpaid, but that didn't bother me, my acting career had finally started!

That was late July. This week my castings went from 1 to 3 on my profile! In the same week I've been cast for two jobs!
The first casting was for a zombie music video. Yes, you read that right. I'm to become a living dead extra in September. Again, I cried when I read the email. (Pathetic I know, but who cares, I'm a zombie!)
The second was on monday, after my epic day out in London *read below* I've been cast for a student's short film in London. That's (hopefully) going to happen this weekend. So excited! Apparently I'm to wear similar dress to the character Lai Lai Zhen from The Tournament. She's an assassin by the way so I'm looking forward to some action filming!!! 

So, in short, I've had a good week!!!! I'll let you know when I've done the filming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment